- Screw collet holder in press. Leave plus minus half turn loose for easy positioning of hand and self centering.
2. Use only collet specified for bullet (Collets available .22 up to .458). Bullet size stamped on collet near curved end.
3. Oil collet lightly on outside with good quality heavy duty oil before use. Keep free of dust and dirt.
4. Swing lever over and place collet with taper to bottom in collet holder. Close lever over collet. Select the correct shell holder for cartridge and install. With cartridge in shell holder, rise until bullet and reverse cartridge. Release lever and bullet will be free. IMPORTANT: do not press lever down extensively without a bullet in collet. This may damage collet permanently.
5. Collet must be cleaned of all traces of lubricant on the inside, where bullet is gripped, before use.